So far we've been attacked for being conservatives in the following ways:
- Our Facebook account was shut down permanently (even though we hate them, we just used them to spread our message).
- Our Twitter account has been suspended permanently (even though we hate them, we just used them to spread our message).
- Our Go Fund Me account was shut down (and have since learned they're !@#$%s and we refuse to use them anymore).
- Our T-shirt stores have been shut down after using SIX different vendors. We're on number SEVEN now and just waiting to be shut down.
- Google has blacklisted us from their search engine and we cannot use them as advertisers.
That said, our founder is a Navy vet from the first gulf war. He is currently on disability (not from the war but from being in a car accident where he was rear-ended with both cars being totaled) since he had two back surgeries and had titanium rods and screws surgically inserted into his back. In other words, he can't work.
Running a website that reaches thousands of conservatives every day is expensive (server costs, CDN costs, etc.). Since our growth, we've created:
- Libertati.com - our free speech forum
- USSANews.com - our main news site
- USSAReport.com - our one page news site
- TeaPartyGear.com - our T-shirt store
- 1791Times.com - our satire news site
Anything you can help us with would be greatly appreciated, even if you can just share our websites with your friends.
Thank you and God bless.
Team USSA News
Veritas Libertati Scutum
(Truth is Freedom's Shield)