If you've benefitted from the ministry of THEOTIVITY, please prayerfully consider partnering with me by giving a donation of any amount. Big or small, it all helps!
When I started THEOTIVITY, I had no clue if or how God would use it. It was an experiment in stepping out in faith to build something for the sake of the Kingdom. I'm happy to announce that God has used it in surprising ways, with the site receiving at least 2000-3000 visits consistently per month, and the podcast steadily growing in listenership. I've also received a lot of positive feedback from people who have testified how God has used the content to bless their lives. I'm genuinely humbled and give glory to God!
I want to keep THEOTIVITY.COM going and find ways to make it financially self-sufficient. To date, I've paid for everything out of pocket. However, with a young family (we recently adopted a little baby boy!) and other commitments on a ministry salary budget, this is not something I can reasonably continue to do without your help. I'm thankful that I've been able to raise the minimum needed ($400) to cover the website hosting and domain fees for the next year. Thanks to everyone who gave!
KEEP IT GROWING
I'd also like to be able to invest in advertising and upgrades to the gear, software and web hosting to improve the quality - all of which require money. Below is my vision for my budget plan for THEOTIVITY for the future and how your donation can be used to help the ministry grow:
- $240/year - Invest in online, social media and print advertising (e.g. business cards) to get THEOTIVITY's content in front of more eyes
- $1000 - Upgrade audio gear for better-quality podcasting (broadcast quality mic, interface, and stand)
- $200/year - Subscription service to do remote video podcast interviews with guests
- $1800 - Upgrade video gear and lighting for doing video streams and producing media content
- $300/year - Book budget: it gets expensive buying books for research to ensure that the content is top-notch!
I'd like to see if I can raise $2000 to put to use this next year (2023). The amount I raise will determine what additional I can do for the next year of ministry with THEOTIVITY. I'm truly thankful for your support and the blessing this ministry has been (even in my own life - I've gotten to meet some amazing people).
Please consider sharing this fundraiser if you'd like to see the ministry of THEOTIVITY continue and expand. May the LORD greatly bless you!
(Note: 3% of funds raised will go to support GiveSendGo. Why? Because I want to support non-woke, Christian companies who are providing valuable services!)