Our approach has proven successful.
- 1/15/22, Virginia's new Governor, Glenn Youngkin signed an Executive Order #1 Banning CRT and its tenets!
- 1/21/22, Steve Bannon Huge Shout Out to PACT!
Parents Against Critical Theory (PACT) is a grassroots advocacy and outreach
organization that is adamantly opposed to Critical Race Theory (CRT) in all forms.
Founded in September 2020, PACT is dedicated to bringing awareness to the whole
country about this regressive and divisive ideology spreading throughout society
and schools and exposing the people and entities responsible for it. PACT stands
firm that freedom of speech and diversity of thought are fundamental structures
of a free society that should be protected and celebrated.
PACT is committed to fighting for a safe, empathetic, respectful, and supportive
learning environment that empowers every student to make meaningful
contributions to the world. When a school system attempts to indoctrinate
students and staff with Critical Race Theory ideology reinforced through obscure
vehicles and activist techniques, it dismantles positive culture and thwarts an
inclusive climate that is necessary to support all students’ growth.
PACT calls for all students, staff, families and members of communities around the
country to engage in the disruption and dismantling of Critical Race Theory.
Together, we will reject racist and other hateful behavior and language, recognizing
that CRT encourages discrimination, hatred, oppression, and violence. As a
a recognized leader in this national movement, PACT continues to take a fearless and
a prominent stance against this insidious ideology and we are ripely positioned to
help other Americans do the same to demolish the imminent threat that CRT
imposes on our free and sovereign nation.
PACT will arm students, parents, and concerned citizens with the knowledge and
skills to independently identify the vehicles and techniques that propagate Critical
Race Theory in schools and assist with achieving the desired outcomes to remove
children from the influence of this negative, radical, Marxist ideology without
sacrificing their access to academics as their educational priority.
What We Do
• Increase public awareness about radical CRT indoctrination in K-12 education
through workshops and events
• Present information and facts about CRT indoctrination across all forms of
media, to include its perpetrators and their resources and methods
• Publish factual research material, resources, and links for concerned parents
and citizens to reference for educational and escalation purposes
• Research, investigate and corroborate corruption, dishonesty, fraud and
other misconduct in public institutions
• Assess CRT cases and build a framework/background of the entities and
people who are responsible for advocating and implementing CRT in school
• Identify and analyze common behavior patterns associated with CRT and
develop strategies for parents to use to defend their children