My brother and I are raising money to go on a mission trip to Guatemala in hopes of helping meet the physical and spiritual needs of vulnerable children and struggling families. I have been on several mission trips to central America and Africa, but this is will be Gideon's (11yrs) first time going with me. I am so excited to have my younger brother work alongside me in sharing the love of Christ with others around the world.
In April 2024, we will be joining the One More Child Global staff traveling to San Juan, Sacatepequez, Guatemala. There we will have the opportunity to:
- Show the love of Christ to children who are malnourished and living at the Malnutrition Center
- Minister to children through VBS activities.
- Volunteer at the ministry center, a nearby school, the senior center, and several offsite ministries.
- Participate in passing out donations and food baskets, as well as provide special training to families.
- Help with various maintenance projects and/or ongoing construction projects.
Through targeted feeding programs, integrated social work counseling and education accountability, children and families in the One More Child programs have access to the support they need to thrive. Lives are being changed in Guatemala!
I am excited to see how the Lord will work through our team while serving in Guatemala. This is an exciting time to be the hands and feet of Christ and be able to serve some of the most amazing children and families in the world!
Would you consider supporting us as we go on this adventure to serve the Lord through this mission work in Guatemala?