Will you help the New Mexico Freedoms Alliance (NMFA) collaborate to restore New Mexico?
We are a non-partisan coalition working to restore and maintain freedom for New Mexicans in all domains of life, including health, employment, education, and personal sovereignty. Since its beginning, the NMFA's Vision has been to help align organizations from around the state to accomplish more together. Thus, everything we do, and every accomplishment, is achieved in partnership. Our goal is to foster unified action across differences in an era of intentional division. We need your help to keep our organization effective and sustainable.
Many of you have helped the NMFA with your time, caring, and support, especially for specific campaigns. Thank you! However, the lion's share of our ongoing expenses (web hosting, email service, technical support, zoom account, legal support to become a non-profit PMA, printing costs, special outreach campaigns, etc.) have been paid out-of-pocket by our volunteer Executive Committee, Sarah, Karen, and Melanie. Our expenses are more than $3,000 per year. We need your help to accomplish all we want to do together in 2023!
Since 2020, our all-volunteer organization has worked in partnership with other organizations to:
· Help individuals and groups push back against intrusive, discriminatory health mandates such as masking, vaccine, and testing mandates,
· Collaborate with NM legislators on pro-freedom legislation and introduce bodily integrity legislation in New Mexico,
· Push back against legislation that infringes on our rights to live and work freely, with success in stopping over 90% of the Governor’s legislative agenda in 2022,
· Organize dozens of statewide protests and calls to action, such as the 1,500+ healthcare workers protest and the recent pressure applied to the NM Dept of Health to not require C-19 shots for NM children,
· Highlight how the current educational system is failing NM children while advocating for parent, teacher, and student rights and educational alternatives,
· Educate New Mexicans about the many harms of the recent mandates and policies through outreach events and distributing printed and online educational materials, and
· Organize and network across the USA with other grassroots organizations for nationwide educational outreach about C-19 vaccines.
Your financial contribution will help us continue our mission to advance the freedom across New Mexico. Your tax-deductible donation will help us continue our outreach efforts, print materials for educating the public, coordinate statewide meetings and activities, and increase our statewide calls-to-action.
With your support, we can continue this important work for New Mexico!