Help us build a new Job Board.
Over 1,000 Canadians have found employment through Jabless Jobs, so far.
The last 3 years have changed us forever:
- Freedom loving job seekers want an employer they can trust.
- Employers that don’t discriminate need a trusted brand to help them grow their teams.
- Consumers want to support business that share their values, and
- Business owners want a direct avenue to promote their products & services to the freedom community.
The current Jabless Jobs website isn't cutting it, yet, over 1,000 Canadians have found employment on the JJ site. Imagine how many more people we could help when we have a better working website.
We did well considering: the current JJ website was built in a hurry, and on a shoestring budget. Though we've since given it a face-lift, it still has many limitations, and so, it's time for a new website. The new site will be called "Goose and Maple" and is designed to be like a combination of Indeed & Yelp, and it'll solves many of the current website's problems.
- a bad search filter (it's buggy and doesn't have many options)
- no accounts for job seekers,
- no resume database for employers to look through, and
- it's a really slow Word Press site
The back-end development is well under-way, and the front end development started on July 9th/2023. Any support you can offer will be going towards website fees. So that we can offer a site that is as well polished and convenient as possible.