Why Am I Inviting you to Give?
There is good seed for the investment to reach the people of Pakistan with the good news of Jesus. Pakistan neighbors Afghanistan and India.
People are getting saved, healed and discipled by Pakistanis reaching one another to share the life and love of Jesus through the indigenous ministry of Walk In Victory
Evangelist Rashid with Pastor Shakot are training new believers to share the knowledge, life and love of Jesus.
Ongoing Ministry Expenses where you can make an impact
$400 (per showing)- to show the Jesus Movie to remote villages. This will be the first time many have heard and watched about Jesus Christ and God's love for the world. More request for the movie comes to Walk In Victory every month.
$200 - Provides 25 Bibles in Urdu for the new believers after the movie showing or those who have joined Holy Bible class
$8000 to finish building Walk In Victory Church.
- The church host monthly New Generation bible studies - A class to train young people to start new churches in their villages
- Weekly Holy bible Class - Discipleship and training of new believers
- Sunday church services
- Weekly extended Prayer Gatherings. These meetings will last several hours as they engage in praying for one another and America
- All of the above meetings are being conducted in homes of the members at the present time. Some will move to the church building when it is finished
$1000 (start up) for Children's Training (ages 4-14)
- Weekly classes focused on teaching and discipling children to learn God's word, how to follow Jesus' teaching, and pray
- Monies will purchase children's Bibles (includes artwork), and other educational items such as coloring pencils, coloring pages, notebooks, and pencils.
- This class of 30 will start when materials are purchased ($25 per student)
$400 per Baptismal service
- Monies are for transportation rentals to a clean river many miles away. When church is built, we hope to host Baptisms inside the facility.
- 14 were baptized in the last service, 10 are waiting for the next service in March 2022.
- We hope to offer baptisms every other month.
$200 monthly support for Evangelist Rashid, wife Lubna, an 6 children
$100 monthly ministry donation for medicines and/or food for needy families
I'm Pastor Greg Rogers in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. My wife, Pam, and I connected with Rashid through our late friend and pastor Benjamin Pena. Through What's App, we teach, train, pray, and encourage Rashid in his ministry efforts in Pakistan. Evangelist Rashid is a Pakistani who follows the calling of God to share the life and love of Jesus. He translates the lessons each week as we share.
When we first met Rashid, he was traveling on his bicycle to remote villages to meet with families to share a word from God and pray for their needs. Sometimes he and his wife on the back of the bike would travel 1 and 1/2 hours one way to minister. Through supporters we were able to purchase a Honda trail bike. Now he says he can travel even farther. Rashid affectionately calls us Papa and Mom. He and his wife's parents have passed away.
We have seen people saved, healed, and discipled. It is a common occurrence to meet new people each week who are making decisions to become followers of Jesus.
Your support will make a direct eternal impact in the lives of the people of Pakistan. It is humbling to participate in God's work around the globe through my relationship with Rashid.
Thanks for your support