These projects represent part of our work in seeking to fulfil the Great Commission in Africa, ministering strategically to spirit, mind and body: Transforming nations by changing lives.
Nuba Mountains of Sudan:
- Study Bibles for Pastors.
- Audio-Bibles and Film Evangelism equipment to empower Evangelists and Chaplains.
- Christian Textbooks for Teachers.
- Catechisms in Arabic and English.
- Building up the libraries of Bible colleges with suitable Bible-based books and resources.
- Travel and logistical costs for upcoming missions to Sudan.
- Training Courses and equipment for Chaplains, Teachers, Evangelists and Counsellors.
- An additional 4WD field vehicle is needed to multiply our effectiveness in the field.
- Fuel and travel costs for upcoming multi-country Africa overland missions.
- Printing of books and tracts for pastors, chaplains, teachers and evangelists.
- Printing and Translation projects.
- Leadership training, Literature Distribution and Love in Action across Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, Congo, Uganda, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Lesotho and Swaziland.
- Promoting Reformation 500 FIRE Back to the Bible movements.
- Audio-visual equipment, including Audio Bibles and video projectors for key Evangelists.
- Training and equipping Evangelists to reach remote areas and to conduct church planting and establishing of Christian schools across the border in neighbouring Angola, Congo, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
- Biblical Preaching Workshops.
- Serving the suffering in Zimbabwe with Love in Action, medical support, Boxes with Love to pensioners, food supplies for prisoners and practical help for pastors.
- Reprinting Biblical Principles for Africa, for distribution in Zimbabwe.
- Leadership Training, Evangelism and Discipleship, Biblical Preaching Workshops, Discernment Seminars.
Congo River Mission
- Suitable boat.
- All-terrain vehicle.
- Short-wave Radio.
- Sponsorships for worthy candidates for our Great Commission Courses and Biblical Worldview Summits.
- Training future Missionaries through in-service apprenticeship and discipleship.
- Literature4Africa Bible, book and tract distribution throughout Southern Africa.
- Leadership Training Workshops.
- FIRE Biblical Preaching Workshops.
- University campus ministry.
- Muslim Evangelism.
- IT staff and equipment to maintain and expand our digital and online ministries.
- New station wagon for mission and ministry use in and around the Western Cape.
- Printing Projects
“He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have in abundance for every good work.”
2 Corinthians 9:6-8
2 Corinthians 9:6-8
For South Africans you can find our banking details on our Frontline Fellowship Website: https://www.frontlinemissionsa.org/donate-to-frontline-fellowship---south-africa.html