1. “It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
-- Mother Teresa
2. “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
-- Charles Dickens
3. “It is possible to give without loving, but it is impossible to love without giving.”
-- Richard Braunstein
4.“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
-- Winston S. Churchill
5. “If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.”
-- Billy Graham
6. Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.
-- Deuteronomy 15:10
7. Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.
-- Proverbs 3:27
8. “Remember this—you can’t serve God and Money, but you can serve God with money.”
-- Selwyn Hughes
9. “I judge all things only by the price they shall gain in eternity.”
-- John Wesley (1703-91), English evangelist and founder of Methodism
10. “Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give.”
-- Ben Carson
11. “As base a thing as money often is, yet it can be transmuted into everlasting treasure. It can be converted into food for the hungry and clothing for the poor. It can keep a missionary actively winning lost men to the light of the gospel and thus transmute itself into heavenly values. Any temporal possession can be turned into everlasting wealth. Whatever is given to Christ is immediately touched with immortality.”
--A.W. Tozer (1897-1963), American pastor and writer
12. “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
13. “Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.”
-- Brian Tracy
14. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him wouldn’t perish, but would have eternal life.
-- John 3:16
15. "The more you give, the more comes back to you, because God is the greatest giver in the universe, and He won’t let you outgive Him. Go ahead and try. See what happens"
16. "The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation"
--Corrie Ten Boom
17. Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.
18. “The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.”
-- Albert Einstein
19. A lack of generosity refuses to acknowledge that your assets are not really yours, but God’s
-- TIm Keller
20. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I am afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare.
-- C.S. Lewis
21. The world asks, ‘What does a man own?’ Christ asks, ‘How does he use it?
-- Andrew Murray
22. “No person was ever honored for what he received. He was honored for what he gave.”
– Calvin Coolidge
23. And he would answer and say to them, “The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise.”
-- Luke 3:11
25. After giving something to God, you are no longer accountable for it. Your blessing is based on your giving, not on what others do with the gift.
-- Ed Cole
26. Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.
-- Deut 15:10
27. God has a way of giving by the cartloads to those who give away by shovelfuls.
-- Charles Spurgeon
28. God is always trying to give good things to us, but our hands are too full to receive them.
29. God loves a cheerful giver.
-- 2 Corinthians 9:7
30. There are three kinds of givers -- the flint, the sponge and the honeycomb. To get anything out of a flint you must hammer it. And then you get only chips and sparks. To get water out of a sponge you must squeeze it, and the more you use pressure, the more you will get. But the honeycomb just overflows with its own sweetness. Which kind of giver are you?