On 3/19 my charcoal grill caught fire from grease and spread very quickly, i got the fire under control with a garden hose which was previously unhooked and stored for winter. My wife and 3 year old son got out before the fire got any worse. The fire department showed up and had to tear into the siding to check for hot embers in the walls and under the floor. Not sure how much it will cost to repair the damages and the bill from the fire department, i do not have home insurance. Any donation with help this family of 3, thank you.
Campaign Created by: Andrew George
The funds from this campaign will be received by Andrew George.
Follow this campaign to get email notifications when the campaign owner posts an update.
Click the Pray button to let the campaign owner know you are praying for them.