JOIN THE FAIR SHARE FUNDING FAMILY!
SEE SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY UPDATES BELOW!
- Make a contribution of $20.This constitutes your membership.Be sure you are in agreement with the FSF terms & conditions below.
- Submit your eligible expenses (after 6 months of membership).To do this, make a contribution of $10 and post a comment requesting funds.For example, "Requesting $650 for emergency room visit".You will be contacted to have your request reviewed.Funds will be disbursed quarterly.
- Make your quarterly contribution when notified to do so."Follow" this campaign to receive email notifications.
Fair Share Funding Terms & Conditions
- Fair Share Funding is a transparent and direct way of sharing costs not covered by health insurance, i.e., deductibles, copays, etc., with other generally healthy individuals for necessary medical care.
- FSF is for individuals who strive for good health in the following manner:
- Exercise regularly or otherwise maintain an active lifestyle.
- Are conscious of nutrition and vitamin supplementation.
- Refrain from recreational drugs and tobacco, and, to the extent possible, from prescription drugs and vaccines.
- Consume substances with adverse effects in moderation - alcohol, caffeine, theobromine (in black tea and chocolate), sugar, artificial ingredients, etc.
- Refrain from sexual activity outside of marriage.No funding for sexually transmitted diseases, abortion, contraception, or any resulting conditions.
- $20 to join and $10 to submit a request for funds.
- Eligibility to request funds begins 6 months after joining.
- $6,000 maximum annual disbursement (4 consecutive quarters) per member.
- $400 minimum disbursement request.
- Funds are collected and disbursed quarterly.
- Each member agrees to contribute as follows:
- Maximum of $40 / quarter for members who have received less than $2,000 over the previous 8 quarters.
- Maximum of $60 / quarter for members who have received less than $4,000 over the previous 8 quarters.
- Maximum of $80 / quarter for members who have received $4,000 or more over the previous 8 quarters.
- As there is no way of knowing how much funding will be requested, members understand that requests may not be met in full.All funds are made entirely transparent and will be disbursed to the extent available.
- Dissatisfied members agree to a refund of their contributions from the previous 2 quarters as maximum remediation.
- 12% of funds are allocated to administrative expenses.
- Available to US residents only.
- These terms & conditions are subject to change with prior written notice.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions?Email Office@FairShareFunding.com.