Suppose one of you had a hundred sheep and lost one. Wouldn’t you leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness and go after the lost one until you found it? When found, you can be sure you would put it across your shoulders, rejoicing, and when you got home call in your friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Celebrate with me! I’ve found my lost sheep!’
Count on it, there’s more joy in Heaven over one sinner’s rescued life than over ninety-nine good people in no need of rescue.
That’s what The Nicavangelists are about, not going after the ones who don’t need rescuing, but going after those who do…
- The Nicavangelists’ have had power, water and internet cut as we haven’t managed to pay our monthly bills in June, and we are late on our compound payment and are receiving multiple calls and email messages per day. Please believe with us for a win in this department – The Nicavangelists need a home. If you are keen to help, THIS IS THE CAMPAIGN TO PARTNER THROUGH…
- This month will see a record number - 4 Nicavangelists attending training with Teen Challenge in Honduras (Simultaneously). If you’d like to partner directly with young men, in changing their course for history now, please CLICK HERE
- The boys are doing BRILLIANTLY with their English school studies. If you’d like to assist in educating The Nicavangelists, please CLICK HERE
- The Nicavangelists have hosted The Nicavangelitos Day-Camp, actively discipling the street kids of their barrios. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and partnership! We’re recruiting and training future generations of Nicavangelists…
- In a few days The Nicavngelists leave for outreach in the US, please believe with us for BIG things!
Thank you for believing in the hearts and lives of Young Nicaraguans…
Love to you and yours from us and ours!
Jeddo & The Nicavangelists xoxoxoxo
PS.. For those who’d prefer to donate via a cheque or paypal, please click on the following link: http://www.nicavangelists.com/partnerships
No gallery images have been added.