Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my support page. :)
Working in an orphanage has been a dream of mine, and now the Lord has opened the door! This July, I will be moving to Jinja, Uganda. For one year, I'll be serving as the Project Coordinator Intern at Amani Baby Cottage. (read the full story and get all the details here.) I'll also get to love on the precious kiddos and participate in outreach.
Amani is an incredible ministry. They take in orphans and needy children from newborn to age 5. They then provide a safe and peaceful place for these precious kiddos to grow until they can be adopted, or reunited with their families. I am SO excited to be a part of God's work there!!
I would love it if you would partner with me! You can do this in two ways:
1. The first and most important way you can partner is through prayer. I would covet your prayers. (Seriously, I need 'em!) As I am still a full time student in college and working two jobs, almost every spare moment leading up to my departure will be quite full.
- Pray for the Lord to prepare me physically, emotionally, financially and especially spiritually.
- Pray that I would be made strong to be joyfully poured out on His behalf.
- Pray that Christ would be magnified. This isn't just about cute kiddos and adventure. This is ultimately about Jesus, His glory, and advancing His Kingdom.
2. The second way is by partnering with me financially. This is an unpaid position, and as you can expect, moving and living overseas needs funds. While I do have have some saved, am continuing to save, and my parents are generously contributing, that won't quite cover all of my financial needs. I am confident that this is where the Lord is calling me for this next season, therefore I am confident that He will provide! Would you prayerfully consider being a means of Him doing so? Any funds raised will go towards:
- Air Fare + other traveling expenses
- Room and Board
- Living Expenses
- Any excess funds will go to Amani Baby Cottage.
Also, as a fun little bit...
- Anyone who donates a gift of any amount will receive a little thank-you gift in the mail.
- Anyone who donates $100+ and lives in the area, will receive a complimentary mini photoshoot from Joy Torres Photography.
Thank you so much for your support! May God richly bless you for your generosity!