Dear Friends and family,
I hope this finds you in good spirits and good health. God has really been doing a lot of amazing work in my life recently and I would love to take this time to share with you about where He is leading my heart.
An opportunity for me to serve Him has opened through a mission trip to the Dominican Republic this summer. This will be my first mission trip, and I feel very blessed to be in a place where the Lord can use me to spread His love. I'm excited and challenged by this trip for many reasons, some of which are listed here:
- We are partnering with local churches in the town of Haina, so that when we leave, ministry will continue.
- We are helping equip the church to meet the needs of the local community.
- We will be helping to build a vocational school that will teach young men and men at risk of falling into prostitution and gangs.
- We will be working with children in the town.
- We will be working with local teens, coaching and playing basketball and Christ like sportsmanship.
- We will be doing home visits encouraging church members to minister in their community.
- We are partnering with Love Serves (loveserves.org).
The cost of the trip is $1,300. If you would be interested in helping support me with the cost of this trip, I would appreciate your partnership.
If you are able to help, you can follow the link on this page to donate. Please feel free to contact me if you want to donate in a different way, or have questions about this process!
My cup has been filled, and is overflowing and I cannot wait for God to use me in this way. It’s been a long road, but God is good!
Thank you for your prayers.