How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent?
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations...
Ministry Opportunities in Laos - How it all began?
Last year, I took a year off from ministry work to rest, reflect and pray for any new direction and leading from God concerning ministry in the next few years. Around the middle of the year, someone sent me a link concerning Christians in Laos and asked me to pray for them. From that website, I found out that a lot of our Christian brothers and sisters there are suffering and being persecuted for their faith; and I felt a burden to try and reach out to them to help and encourage them with whatever little I can do for them. So, I asked God to open a door for me to serve with Him there. In September, a Akha brother from Chiang Rai introduced me to a "man of peace" there - a 28 years old Christian brother in Luang Prabang in Laos who worked as a tourist guide and who can speak English. His name is Khen and he is married with two very young daughters, two and half years old and six months old. He is also taking care of two young orphans whose parents were drug addicts and have passed away. He is also taking care of a young girl whom he rescued from the sex traffickers. These three young children were from very far away villages in the mountain.
So far, we have conducted one training session in January; and distributed about 180 Bibles and 50 Praise and Worship song books. We have bought another 150 Bibles in June to be distributed to the leaders when they come for trainings in early August. We are praying to buy more Bibles and Praise and Worship songs books.
Please do pray for us and our brothers and sisters there; and also to prayerfully consider partnering us financially if God put a burden in your heart.
Besides your precious prayers support, your financial partnership will also help to go a long way in this ministry:
1. To conduct trainings for the leaders, some of whom are quite young believers; and they will be asked to go back to their villages in the mountain to train others there.
2. To purchase Bibles and Praise and Worship Song Books for the leaders to bring back to their villages in the mountain to be distributed to those without Bibles and to the house churches there.
3. To pay for the transportation, food and accomodation costs of the leaders from the mountain villages to travel to the city for their trainings.
4. To provide for the monthly needs (food, education, healthcare, clothings, etc ) of the two orphan boys and the girl saved from sex traffickers.
5. To meet any compassionate needs of our brothers and sisters in the mountain villages - solar electricity, clean water, livelihood improvement projects, etc.
6. To help defray part of my personal expenses like air tickets, hotels, food, etc; so that I can continue to serve God in this region.
How To Give:
1. You can give through this website.
2. Via PayPal at paypal.me/emmanuelintl
3. By Pay Now or Pay Lah.
4. Transfer to UOB account number 352-311-746-5.
Freely you have received. Freely give...