Help us make dynamic global impact!
We are living in an extraordinary time, a time when we have the human resources, training and strategies to see the literal fulfillment of Jesus’ Great Commission. The non-western, majority-world church is growing in its role and responsibility in this central purpose of God, and we are eagerly anticipating how he will bring to fruition the Great Commission. We are excited to present this opportunity for you to partner with us as we take a giant step forward in our cross-cultural mission.
These leaders represent a multitude of local churches and ministries being impacted with direct cross-cultural mission vision and understanding as they become activated in Jesus’ Great Commission. Yet apart from receiving scholarships of varying levels, it is difficult for many leaders to participate.
This is where we need your help! Most leaders are coming from nations in the Global South, finding it difficult to raise the needed funds. We want to make sure majority-world leaders do not miss out on dynamic equipping and empowering needed to rightly engage in the Great Commission. We aim to empower these world leaders but we can’t do it without your faithful support.
To that effect SVM2 is starting The Global Church Rising campaign. This is an opportunity to practically impact the majority world church, helping her become rightly activated and empowered to serve in mission. This mission begins with YOU! The campaign is seeking to raise $60,000 USD to provide partial and full scholarships for 75 leaders participating in three separate equipping schools over the next year.
Each equipping program serves a strategic target group in the mission movement.
The Great Commission Leadership Institute (GCLI) is
- a two week school
- empowering local church and campus ministry leaders
- to develop their local ministry’s role in the Great Commission.
- $10,000 of the $60,000 will provide scholarships for participants in this school.
The Mobilizer Equipping School (MES) is
- a one month school
- serving leaders possessing a primary calling as a mission mobilizer
- equipping to awaken believers and local ministries in their town, city, nation or region to the purpose and calling of the Church in the Great Commission.
- $20,000 of the $60,000 will provide scholarships for participants in this school.
The School of Global Harvest (SOGH) is
- a six month ministry training school
- equipping participants for effective life and ministry among unreached and unengaged people groups.
- $30,000 of the $60,000 will provide scholarships for participants in this school.
Thank you for your generosity in helping us reach our goal toward equipping non-western Christian leaders for their roles in the Great Commission.
No gift is too small or too large. Every dollar directly helps subsidize the costs for every participant.
Note: SVM2 is a 501(c)(3) organization as determined by the IRS. Donors can deduct contributions under IRC Section 170. A copy of our IRS determination letter can be made available upon request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryan Shaw, International Lead Facilitator/President