⚠️We're tired of being caught flat-footed! ⚠️ We need an organization that stands ready to fight for parents and families immediately when the need arises.
The Family Freedom Endeavor is a nonprofit organization focused on litigating public interest cases on behalf of parents and families (for example, see: https://www.courant.com/coronavirus/hc-news-coronavirus-uconn-vaccination-pushback-20210629-knxlyjubgvfw7hh24bk4beo7we-story.html). The purpose of the Family Freedom Endeavor is:
1. Exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as from time to time amended, as a non-profit tax-exempt Corporation (1023 Form/Application to be filed, expected by end of July 2021);
2. To provide representation to individuals and/or institute litigation as a party plaintiff involving the defense and promotion of human and civil rights. This litigation will be focused primarily on public-interest cases dealing with familial and parental rights and protection of children in the United States.
3. To educate and advocate for the civil rights of families and individuals within the United States, at home, at work and in public. Additionally, to fundraise and engage in other projects that further the efforts of defending the civil rights and liberties of families within the United States.
4. To promote and advocate for child safety in the United States.
5. To engage in any and all activities consistent with or in furtherance of the above purposes.
Your donation will help fund the mission of The Family Freedom Endeavor, and to make the organization self-sufficient. This includes initially the payment of legal fees and court costs, office-related expenses such as rent, internet, phone service, printers, etc. Family Freedom Endeavor would eventually like to hire staff and operate as a traditional small-mid size organization.