12 days of Christmas!
During the holiday season we celebrate Jesus and the hope he brings all year long!
In our mission of sharing that hope, we've found that the best way to honor God is to show his love to one another.
That's why this year we will be releasing a new challenge for you every day counting down to Christmas, because here at GiveSendGo, we are all about Giving!
12. Tuesday, December 13th - Pay it forward at a local coffee shop!
11. Wednesday, December 14th - Bake cookies for a neighbor!
10. Thursday, December 15th - Hold the door for a stranger every chance you have!
9. Friday, December 16th - Pick up some litter today!
8. Saturday, December 17th - Leave a note and gift for the mailman!
7. Sunday, December 18th - Donate books to your local library!
6. Monday, December 19th - Smile, acknowledge the people around you!
5. Tuesday December 20th - Take someone out and let them talk!
4. Wednesday, December 21st - Bring all the carts in a parking lot to the corral
3. Thursday, December 22nd - Start a friendship bread chain!
2. Friday, December 23rd - Bake cookies for a neighbor!
1. Saturday, December 24th - Bake cookies for a neighbor!
Sunday, December 25th - Merry Christmas!
“Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. The Savior -yes, the Messiah, the Lord- has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David! Luke 2:10-11