I hope you are all doing great! Recently God has doing some really great things in my life and presenting me with opportunities that are greater than I could ever imagine. With that being said, I wanted to take the time to inform you of God's work in my life and see how you can be apart of it.
The opportunity for me to continue to serve Him through another mission trip to the Dominican Republic this summer has opened up. I went on this trip the past two years and am so excited to return! I'm excited and challenged by this trip for many reasons, including these:
Will you please pray with and for me in this ministry opportunity? Your prayers are the most important thing for which I am asking. Prayer is where the work of God begins. I am asking that you commit to praying for me, the team I am serving with, and the people of the town we are serving. Pray also that our team will be His hands and feet to the town of Haina, serving them in a way that only points back to Jesus.
- We are partnering with local churches in the town of Haina, so that when we leave, ministry will continue.
- We are helping equip the church to meet the needs of the local community.
- We will be continuing to help to build a vocational school that will teach young men and men at risk of falling into prostitution and gangs.
- We will be working with children in the town.
- We will be doing home visits encouraging church members to minister in their community.
- We are partnering with Love Serves International (loveserves.org)
The cost of the trip is $1,300. If you would be interested in helping support me with the cost of this trip, I would appreciate your partnership.
If you are able to help, you can follow the link on this page to donate. Please feel free to contact me if you want to donate in a different way, or have questions about this process!
My desire is to allow God to use me to impact others for Him, and to allow him to make me more like Him at the same time. Please pray with me!
Love you guys!
No gallery images have been added.