I used to put P.U.S.H. on my wrist every soccer game in college. To me, it meant "Pray Until Something Happens." And so I PUSHED and PUSHED at USF and now I'm PUSHing for my teammates the way I know best. Competition time...Read on!
• 24 Hours to do AS MANY PUSH UPS as POSSIBLE
• Start: April 30, 2016; 12pm
• End: May 1, 2016; 12pm
How To Enter:
• Individual Entry: Donate a minimum of $5
• Team/Group of 10 or more, Minimum donation of $45
• Donate to this campaign by 4/27/16
• Put "I Will PUSH Alone" for Individual Entry
• Put "I Will PUSH with Friends" for Group Entry
Why You May Ask?
As a country, as a team, Haiti knows how to PUSH for what we want. We want to play together this summer to prepare to be the FIRST Haitian Women's National Team in the FIFA Women's World Cup in 2019! The PUSH starts NOW!
With players of ours in Tampa Bay and players in the San Francisco Bay, we are adding an extra Battle of the Bay Challenge. I'm confident this will be a Battle for the Books!!
• Third Place: Personal Mentorship Call from a HWNT Player
• Second Place: A Signed Photo of your Favorite HWNT Player
FIRST PLACE: A Signed Haiti Jersey with Your Last Name on it!
Help us help you get buff supporting our PUSH to Success!!!
*We are a 501(c)3 Non Profit under SOUL ROC Foundation. Money will go to airfare and expenses during the season! Thank you ahead of time for your support!
No gallery images have been added.