Your help is needed! The Orrington Historical Society's final Public Capital Campaign appeal is underway and nearing an end.!!!
Let's get over the finish line together! $ 75,000 is needed to complete the projects below that will meet our community needs!
- Water purification system for the new ADA bathroom facilities & kitchen area
- A new main hall heat pump system along with weather-tight, energy efficient window panels in all areas
- Complete the valuable records storage room above new archival addition
- Finish the vintage kitchen, dining room & utilities area work to allow community fundraising projects
- Resurface and install drainageways in the parking area
- Relocate the Fairgrounds Building to the Dow Road campus to house the many large historic artifacts we own
- Build the amphitheater for weddings/receptions and "little theater" events
- Develop programming for children and their parents which creates a deep appreciation of our history
We have received a $20,000 match donation to get us started! You can help us blow this three-year endeavor through the roof! Please help to preserve Orrington's past by having an important hand in creating its future.
a contribution today thru "Give Send Go" and thank you for your consideration!