$1000- will be directly given to Hakima Ministry For my Stay!
the rest I raise will be covering my 2000 Plane Ricket and travel expenses !!!
I need a Total $1000 for my coverings I'm traveling and 500 for Hakima!!
People have been asking about the cause for the Mission Trip to Kenya This will be what we are doing in Kenya!
What kind of ministry opportunities will I experience on this trip?
Here is a list:
1. Bible Study with Indian Women
2. Bible Study with Street women who live in abusive situations (many with handicapped children)
3. Street evangelism to Muslims and Hindus
4. Bible Study with street vendors – out in the open street market
5. Love on babies and toddlers who are HIV positive and have been abandoned
6. Small Devotions with HIV positive men and women at a sewing school
7. Children VBS
(The following are additional things you could experience:
8. Visit a preschool at the city dump where they live/go to their homes
9. Prison visit
10. Host a lunch for another missionary who has 19 girls, some HIV positive, at her home/play games etc.
11. Discipleship/bible studies at high schools
12. Other women’s bible studies
13. Farming God’s Way: Visit homes, encourage and pray with local farmers/bookkeeping
14. Visit local churches
15. Pokot – bible study in the Bush/Camp overnight/Door-to-door evangelism (some have never seen people of lighter skin color OR people with hair and their reactions are crazy) – this one is a very difficult (but fun!) trip with lots of walking up the mountain-so the team has to be up for this one.