The app-crazed generation is turning to smartphone apps from apps.apple.com to spice up their relationships. It aims to address the hassles of long distance relationships but they also work just as well with couples who don’t face such a challenge. There are also apps for asking someone out on a date. Here are some intimate apps that might just help you with a lover.
- Feel Me is a program that lets the partner know that he/she is in someone’s thoughts without having to send a message. It works by one partner touching the screen of the iPhone and it will show up in the other end. When both parties touch the phone at the same time, both phones lights up and vibrates.
- Duet is sort of a counterpart of the Break UP app. This program lets the wimpy man or woman to ask someone out for a date. It’s similar to the old-fashioned letter of invitation but only, it’s been made digital. The user can send a video of oneself to give it a personal feel. The receiver responds by tapping ‘accept’ or ‘decline’.
- For busy couples, remind each other of each one’s errands through the Honey Do app. The program creates a share-able To Do list so that each task are easily divided. This app can also be used by the whole family, especially when each member has their own thing going and then meeting up afterwards in a restaurant. In fact, Honey Do can be applied in business too.
- Pair is sort of a social network group but it will only include two people: you and your partner. Update your status and share images and videos with, er, one person. The app features a virtual kiss where couples can just place their thumb on the screen. Pair will keep important dates and lovely memories that the relationship had gone through. The good thing is, when you break up, you can just delete every post or deactivate the account. There are other similar apps in the market where romantic moments are shared just between the lovers. There’s Avocado, Cupple, Between and many other programs.
- Hey Tell lets couples send voice messages to each other. This is another app that’s ‘built for two’ so that messages are kept private. This is a good idea for naughty, sensual couples who like playing games and what-not.