A few months ago, I was given the opportunity to go to Pattaya, Thailand for a ten day missions trip through a church in Louisville, Kentucky called Evangel World Prayer Center.
On June 17, 2019, I will be boarding a plane to go to Thailand! During this short term missions trip, I will be going with a team that has been doing this exact missions trip for eight years now. I will be ministering to people in the sex trade, and will have the opportunity to speak at a women's conference alongside many other Christian leaders who work daily with Thai people in the sex trade.
The definition of sex trafficking is the action or practice of illegally transporting people from one country or area to another for the purpose of sexual exploitation. Thailand is a major source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children trafficked for the purposes of sexual exploitation and forced labor. The city of Pattaya is known as the “the sex capital of the world,” and
sex trade industry brings in millions of dollars each year to the Thai economy.
My desire is for every soul and every nation to know who they are and where their identity lies in Jesus! I want these victims to feel freedom, and to get out of the identity crisis that this sex trafficking charade has held them in. During my short few weeks in Thailand, I pray that I will be the light in the streets. I strive to show the Thai people true pure love that is priceless, not bought, not perverted, damaged, or broken. My desire is for God to have His way.
My needs for this trip are first and foremost prayer partners:
The total cost of this trip is $3,750. I am still in need of $1,270.
- Pray that God provides all expenses and finances for this trip.
- Pray for Pattaya, Thailand.
- Pray for safety for the team and me.
- Pray for God’s direction
- Pray for the victims in sex trafficking. Pray that their hearts are soften, and ears are willing to hear about the Authentic Love that is within reach.
- Pray for the Identity Crisis in Thailand.
- Pray for Women’s Conference
- Pray for finances.
- Over all, pray that God has His way!
If you feel led to give to my trip:
- I am required to raise 3,300 in order to go. This money covers the conference expenses, flight, and housing fees.
- $450 will go towards food, emergency expenses, and souvenir money.
I have Venmo and PayPal:
May God receive all of the glory, honor, and praise.
- Venmo: @Hadassah-Harris-2
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Givesendgo: https://www.givesendgo.com/GJTY