Have you ever looked at your community and thought, Things shouldn’t be like this. or, There has to be something more than what people are looking for? These questions and thoughts have been a part of my faith journey starting from the time I accepted Jesus into my life and have led to different places, non-profits, and ministries in the inner city and among refugees communities.
Volunteering with these organizations and going to different places haven't quelled my thoughts or answered my questions. They've only give me one more pressing question: How does the Gospel personally speak to different cultures and people groups? After all, if the Good News is for everyone that hungers for healing and love and this is something that everyone wants, I want to show people that because of where they are in life, they are welcome to Jesus story.
With these thoughts in mind, I believe that Jesus is bringing me hang out with YWAM Nuremberg for a Discipleship Training School where I will not only have my questions and thoughts somewhat answered, but also experience intensive spiritual growth, live in community with other Jesus followers, and go to different nations and share Jesus' love and story with them.
I'm incredibly excited for this, and to go I will need your partnership in both financies and prayer! Would you prayfully consider giving to this campaign and make an invest in a corner of God's kingdom? For financies, here are the partners that I'm praying for?
- 10 partners giving at $50 per month for 5 months
- 5 partners giving at $100 per month for 5 months
- 5 one-time donors at $350
In terms of prayer, could you pray for the following?
- Declare that God is speaking and working in to my YWAM staff workers and YWAM teammates as He prepares us for this upcoming season.
- Declare that in the fundraising process, every ask and fundraising call is in God's hands. He is in control of me steps and the places he leads me are formative to being the daughter he wants me to be.
- Pray for each other! I truly believe that we are each other's family. I pray that in whatever season you are in, God is forming you and shaping you with the experiences that you love and don't love right now.
Thank you so much for being in my life!
No gallery images have been added.