• Follow us :
Please wait while we process your donation.

GiveSendGo.com is FREE, we do not charge to use our site. Give now to help Kenya Mission Trip 2017

campaign image

Campaign Creator Avatar
Campaign Created by:
Michael Page Savannah, GA Follow

$200 of $250

80 % Complete 4 donation(s)
3

In October 2017 I have been given the opportunity to join a team that will get to serve the people of Northern Kenya for 10 days. We will be partnering with a ministry called Unto the Least of His (www.totheleast.com). We will be ministering to the Maasai people, who have been experiencing a severe drought and oppression for the past decade. I am excited to serve God’s people and I wanted to write and share what God is doing in my life in regard to missions. I have been praying for an opportunity to participate in a short term mission project and this year the Lord has opened a door for me and a group of men to take that step of faith.  This is a great opportunity for us to share the love of God with those in deep need. Something like water, that we all take for granted, is precious and scarce to these beautiful people.  I was fortunate enough to travel with this ministry to this same location 5 years ago to see the need in this region. At that time, we assisted with installation of a water well and was able to successfully share the gospel. The Samburu people are in great need of the love of Christ, as well as many other physical needs. For this upcoming trip we will focus on assisting the people with household needs such as plumbing, electrical, light construction work and installing solar units to allow access to electricity.  We will also visit various water well sites and villages that the mission organization serves to encourage and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with them.
There are two simple ways that you can support our team as we prepare for this trip.  The first is prayer, pray for the 5 of us that will be traveling. Pray that our hearts would be broken for the region and that we would courageously share the gospel with the Maasai people. Pray that God would bless the people and meet their basic needs through us and this ministry.
The second is to partner with me financially. The cost of this trip is $3,000. I have had many generous donors over the pst few months that have put me at 80% of my goal. That's incredible. I have ONE month to raise the remaining 20%. That's just $600. I have seen God move in much greater ways, so I know this is possible!! Would you prayerfully consider supporting our team as we go and are obedient to the calling the Lord has placed on our hearts.  
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to what God is going to do through this ministry, through your prayers and contributions. 

In Christ,

Michael Page


 

Eric C Smith

2017-09-19 13:10:16

Praying for God's blessing and protection for all of you.

Carol Fox

2017-09-18 14:35:01

Can't wait to hear the testimonies!

Campaign Creator Avatar
Campaign Created by:
Michael Page Savannah, GA Follow

$200 of $250

80 % Complete 4 donation(s)
3

Recent Donations

$30

Eric C Smith

28 day(s), 03 hr 21 min ago

Praying for God's blessing and protection for all of you.

$50

Hannah Anderson

28 day(s), 22 hr 52 min ago


$20

Leanna E. Woods

29 day(s), 01 hr 40 min ago


$100

Carol Fox

29 day(s), 01 hr 56 min ago

Can't wait to hear the testimonies!

Let's Create Your Fundraising Website!

Create your own page and start accepting online donations.
START FOR FREE