Our house burned down yesterday, any monetary assistance would be greatly appreciated. We have no insurance. It was a doublewide home we had lived in for about 18 years. The fire started from a spark from grinding. I was cutting off some metal roof decking over our deck next to the house. I guess some wind carried a spark up through the soffit and caught the decking on fire. The roof is gone, most everything inside is water or smoke damaged. There are a few salvageable items but not much. Thank you for reading and Thanks in advance for anything you can spare for me and my wife.


The Chaffin Family