My friend, Charissa, is a compassionate soul whose life was derailed years ago when she had to drop out of college to battle Lyme's disease, severe mold and biotoxin illness/CIRS, ME/CFS, and much more.
Always thoughtful and considerate, her struggles have made her even more so.
Charissa continues to face intense challenges--lack of stability, isolation, and dependence on others (both financially and practically) -- as the basics of daily life take immense effort and often require help. Through it all, she has maintained an indomitable spirit and strong faith.
We are seeking donations to help Charissa maintain the progress she has made and not lose ground or slip backwards while she continues to press forward to greater healing.
Financial gifts will support her:
- Medical Treatment & Supplements: Charissa has recently connected with a new doctor in Minnesota who has some amazing qualifications and resources that could bring a significant breakthrough but it is out of her reach financially.
- Basic Life Needs (Rent, Utilities, Food): Charissa receives disability income and has a few friends helping, but she is actively seeking a stable place to live, and food sensitivities make grocery shopping more expensive for her.
- Dental Work: Charissa has a major amount of dental work that needs to be done as soon as possible but it will cost her more than a few thousand to cover.
And if you would like to support monthly at any level it would make a significant difference in her financial stability.
“The other day, I watched a newly-formed Monarch butterfly fly away, free and full of life. As dark as my days can be, there is always a Heaven-sent reminder of hope around me if I will but look for it. And each one calls out to my heart to hope and believe that I will soon be just like that butterfly.” - Charissa
Other Ways to Support:
- Gift Cards of any amount to Whole Foods or Instacart can be emailed to her.
- Giving by Venmo (@Charissa-Galbraith) or check avoids the processing fees on this platform and deposits sooner.
- Purchasing or promoting an incredible air purifier than runs on NASA technology or one of the other water or laundry products that Charissa distributes. Reach out to her for more info: email@example.com.
"Whatever you are facing today, do not let go of your hope! I cannot count how many times I have wanted to stop fighting, stop enduring, stop hoping. And yet, if I had listened to those voices I would not be here today. Your story is not finished yet. There IS a new dawn ahead. Keep going! You are closer than you know." - Charissa
About the Organizer:
My name is Eva, and I am from the Bay Area. I met Charissa through an online community where we began messaging, and our friendship has grown as we continue to connect, pray and support one another.